Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals Week/ BOOKS

Finals week is upon me! Fortunately, for my first semster of college, the load has been (sorta) light. I only have to take one test that requires any studying. Of course, I also have 1 take home test, 1 open book test, 3 papers, and 1 presentation. 1 of the papers has been turned in, and these other 2 just need to be edited (if anyone wants to read through them, let me know!). I gave the presentation last week, so all I need to do now is finsh editing this paper before 2pm today, study for Old Testament, edit the other paper for tomorow, and finish the 3 short essay questions for my take home history test! Then Wednesday morning I get to fly back to Kansas!

I am super excited for Winter Break. Five weeks off with no work to do? I haven't had that since middle school summers before I got a job! In high school, finals were 2 weeks after break, so we speent all break studying. Blegghh.

My plans for break are fantastic! I will be chilling in Kansas for a while with the family, seeing friends and reading books. I'm so excited to have time to read lots and lots of books again! My family will be going to Colorado for a few days, then my older brother and I will head up to Chicago for a little while. Long car rides= more time to read books.

I have a list of books to read over break, but I also want some suggestions.

Here's what I have so far:

Northhanger Abbey (Jane Austen)
A Grief Observed (C.S. Lewis)
Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy)
(Francine Rivers)
Wild At Heart (John Eldredge)

No comments:

Post a Comment